20 YD ROLLOFF 30 YD ROLLOFF
20 ft long 20 ft long
8 ft wide 8 ft wide
4 ft tall 6 ft tall
*Only available within 30 miles of Aberdeen and Watertown areas
- Due to their large size, rolloffs must be placed on a solid surface.
- There should be no overhead restrictions like wires or tree branches.
- The truck will need at least 60 feet in length to place the container.
- Containers placed in the street in Aberdeen will need permission by the Public Works Department prior to placement.
- Containers placed in driveways may crack concrete.
- Containers placed in yards may leave ruts or deep tracks.
LOADING THE ROLLOFF
Our containers can be loaded over the side or through the back. There is an 8 foot door that can be opened in the back so material can be loaded in easily. Please keep the container level full only as the load will be tarped on site. If you are loading cement, concrete, or rock, only fill it halfway to avoid overweight issues/fines.
Please load appliances, tires or yard waste last or to the back of container so those items can be dumped into their appropriate areas at the landfill.
MATERIAL NOT ALLOWED IN ROLLOFF
- Hazardous waste
- Contaminated soil (petroleum contamination)
- Medical waste